Down Right Perfect is a blog dedicated to child models with a little something extra...

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome! I'm so excited to announce......



..........the grand opening of this blog!  I've been wanting to do it for awhile now, and finally taking a break over the holiday's let me get it all together.  A few fun facts about the blog:

Down Right Perfect is not a modeling agency. I'm actually a photographer and I specialize in special needs children's photography. See:       www.giselleevelyn.com

I'm also a mother to a child with Down Syndrome. Her name is Giselle Evelyn. She inspires me every single day.  I started thinking she should do modeling. She loves the camera so much her sessions with me only take about 10 minutes.  And then I thought, I should start her her own blog (which I probably will lol). AND THEN I THOUGHT: I should start an entire blog dedicated to models with Down Syndrome. And thus, Down Right Perfect the blog was formed.

So what do I do? Well, I have models fill out applications so I know all their specs. When vendors approach me with items to be modeled, I go through my list and make the perfect match. Then we set up a shoot, I edit it and post them on here for the world to enjoy! That's what I do. :)

I got the name from a recent book I published called Down Right Perfect by Kristina Bewley.  The book is full of wonderful stories and photographs of local children here with Down Syndrome and all the proceeds from the book go to organizations such as Reece's Rainbow, and the Down Syndrome Association of Jacksonville. You can order the book by going to the DRP the Book tab at the top of the blog. :)

A lot of the details about DRP is located in the INFO -DRP tab at the top of the blog as well.

If you're a PARENT of a potential DRP MODEL, and you're interested in how it works & how to sign up,  please read all the info in that tab.

If you're a VENDOR....you ALSO want to read the info in that tab!!

Anyway, this is a just for fun blog, I do not make any commissions on booking models, once again, I'm not a talent agency.....

I am just a photographer who is super super blessed to be surrounded by so much beauty.....
Enjoy!-Kristina B.

No comments:

Post a Comment